Monday, January 23, 2006

Welcome! Since I'm a student of Psychology and most of my waking hours are spent reading, thinking or living Psychology, I felt it would be a good idea to start a separate blog where I could share thoughts, insights (as if!) and random comments.

About the blog name

My name happens to be Kai, which is pronounced to rhyme with "sky" or, more to the point, with the English pronounciation of the Greek letter "chi"... which also happens to be a term in Psychology, as in the "chi square" statistical test. Clever, huh? Thought so.

About me

Having spent most of my job life in various sales positions, I switched careers in mid-life and enrolled at Freie Universität Berlin, studying for a diploma in Psychology. Currently, I'm approaching the end of the 3rd semester which also means that a first wave of graduation exams is about to hit me (with a second and final one following sometime in the Summer).

2 comments:

Bluenewt said...

Nice to meet you 'Kai'. I found your comment on my blog, and wanted to take you up on your invitation as well as say hello. Your blog seems so much more well-developed than mine, I'm pretty much just learning as I go (and slowly). Today's task is adding links...and thus far, it's not such a successful endeavor. Feel free to make suggestions, I can use the help..:)

kaicito said...

thanks so much for popping my comment "cherry" lol. like you, i'm just getting the hang of this as i go along... but thanks for the kind words!