Monday, May 15, 2006

Home is where the heart is

Last weekend, I attended my *cough, cough* 25th high-school graduation anniversary back in my hometown of Duesseldorf... to protect the innocent and prematurely aged, I won't be posting pics from the reunion, but I'll post a few of the 100s of pics I took while visiting the city for the first time in 5 years. Besides a few shots of the city, here's your chance to not only see a duck from below, and a crane that looks like a horse's head (at least to me it does!), but also a rare one of my wife and me :)

Here goes:





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kai, yes it was a remarkable event on saturday evening ;-) Greetings from Frank

kaicito said...

Small world :) Thanks, Frank!

Rie said...

Hi kai.
Your and your wife is a Big smiles:)

And,
I changed my BLOG its only Japanese.
You must look at my Blog if you can read Japanese.... sorry