Wednesday, July 05, 2006

How time flies when you're having fun

Oh my goodness, as Shirley Temple used to say so fetchingly... how time flies! Looks like I haven't blogged in month or so... thereby sorely trying the patience of my multitude of readers. ANd I hope they will accept as excuses any or all of the following:
- it was HOT here, and a sticky heat at that, so I hardly was able to function, let alone think up new blog entries;
- my birthday came and went, plunging me into midlife depression for a while;
- Andrea and I treated ourselves to a week of vacation on Sardinia, where I was blessedly away from the world wide web though not from the heat;
- upcoming exams kept me studying morning, noon, and night;
- did I mention it was HOT?

Anyway, I'll try to come up with some new stuff to share. First will be a few vacation pics.

No comments: